A leading University is looking for an experienced test manager.
- Knowledge of CMS systems, specifically Drupal
- Experience of working on large-scale agile projects, specifically scrum
- Liaising with the BA/Functional Lead on the testing approach for all elements e.g. components, integrations, content
- Acting as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
- Developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Ensuring test/sample data is provisioned
- Ensuring handover documentation and training manual is complete and accurate
- Overseeing two QA team members
- Overseeing the test plan ensuring its success throughout the project
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE.
For registration purposes, if you are a new contractor to Computer Futures, have not worked for us previously or have not worked for us in the last 6 months, you must be able to provide the details of at least one referee.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales