* Accountable for UX / UI design & delivery of all digital owned media channels experiences (Websites, microsites, Loyalty websites, LINE ecommerce)
* Partner with other leads within Digital & IT department to deliver tactical initiatives through Digital Owned Media, in support of the business' digital strategy and commercial objectives.
* As a digital media subject matter expert, own end-to-end design process for website or application to translate business goals into actionable UX strategy.
* Responsible for conducting A/B Tests when needed to optimize UX and increase conversion rate on existing user journeys and test new designs/hypothesis.
* Proven 3 years or more of experience as a Digital Design SME, UX Design Lead or similar role, planning and implementing a successful Design strategy, Design Standards, within an agency or client side.
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience of implementing Digital UX strategy, hands-on UI design skills, solid understanding of Digital Style guides/design system to achieve great customer experience and innovation in Digital Owned Media.
* UX/UI Design Portfolio to demonstrate design thinking process with case studies.
* Solid understanding of responsive design systems and mobile UI framework like google material design to deploy experiences on iOS, Android and Web.
* Proficient with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Sketch, Figma for UI design and Asset Digitization tasks.
* An implementation knowledge of digital owned media channels, technologies and tools. Must able to demonstrate delivering projects in each of these areas. Ideally have experience in Digital eCommerce initiatives but not mandatory.
* Proven experience working with data insights and informed design practice to enhance future initiatives.
* College/University degree, post graduate degree
* Fluent in English and ability to drive discussions/present UX strategies to stakeholders
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021