Unity Development Engineer
Unity Development Engineer opportunities to join an AI enabled visual processing company in North London
This is a prime opportunity to get in on the ground floor as they grow their UK Development team. The Unity Development Engineer will be working as part of the simulator team developing tools for the automation of world building. You will be importing real-world scenes, with the rapid variation of variants based on them is a critical part of being able to simulate the environments of interest.
You will be responsible primarily for the development of UI/UX software, there will also be the opportunity to work on character animations, the automation of world building as well as the simulator visual quality.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Unity Editor
- A comprehensive knowledge of 3D graphics and animation techniques
- Strong C# and .NET scripting skills
- Experienced with the management and manipulation of Unity assets using C# scripts
- UI/UX creation
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a distributed team.
- (Bonus) Experience creating high quality animation sequences then linking and sequencing
them using scripts and Unity's Mecanim API (or similar)
- (Bonus) Experience with procedural world building
You will work on the creation and programming of UI elements for the chameleon tools. Collaborating with the editor/UX team you will define and create the UX of the tools and editor.
Part of you role will encompass creating development plans for your work and tracking the execution of the design work to the plan. The company encourage empowerment and autonomy.
If this sounds like it could be of interest don't hesitate, apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales