Unity Test Engineer
Unity Test Engineer opportunity to join an AI Simulation company in North London, where you will join a team of Engineers working on the latest in AI & Machine Learning technology, creating and managing synthetic data for Neural Network Training.
You will be part of a team developing the companies software platform that uses the Unity engine for simulation aspects of the platform. Your responsibilities will include; testing the software created by the Unity developers, you will also be working on some Automated testing and creating of a design for test work flow. You will write and run test scripts.
- Experience writing unit and regression tests for unity applications
- Good knowledge of the use of the Unity Editor as a test environment.
- Strong C# and .NET scripting skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a distributed team
- (Bonus) Experience with a unity-oriented automated test environment.
- (Bonus) Experience with automated cloud testing systems.
Experience and education
3 years direct, hands-on experience creating unit and regression tests for Unity applications.
Life Insurance, Private Medical Cover, Critical Illness Cover, Pension
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales