UX Designer - Remote
User Experience Designer opportunity to join the Design team at a growing clinical AI technology company. The role will be offered on a fully remote basis (ongoing) with the option to come into the office if you should choose to.
- Keep the end-user (patients and clinicians) at the centre of everything we do. Align the Software Products division around the user experience by creating and sharing research insights through personas, user journey maps, service blueprints, video content and so on.
- Work closely with the Product team to define and shape compelling user experiences across a range of digital health products.
- Organise, design and facilitate usability studies to inform solution design at all stages of the product development lifecycle, from concept testing to summative evaluation.
- Progress product concepts through the full spectrum of product development activities, from sketching to prototyping, implementation and iteration. Find creative ways to solve UX problems.
- Organise, design and facilitate user research studies. You'll use your experience with a range of methodologies (interviews, ethnographic field studies, usability studies, qualitative & quantitative etc) to deliver valuable insights into the solution design & development.
- Take a leading role in design critiques
- Collaborate with the engineering team to identify elegant solutions for challenging product and user requirements.
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills - including written documentation and oral presentation - for effective collaboration with internal teams (e.g. product, engineering, clinical safety) and with external stakeholders
- Researching and defining an information architecture and navigation structure.
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and considerations.
- Familiarity with Agile / Lean product development frameworks.
- Experience working within healthcare environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of human factors and ergonomics design approach.
- Extensive knowledge of a range of user research and usability testing formats and processes - participant selection & recruitment, unsupervised/supervised, in-person/remote.
- Experience working on information and data-centric products and interfaces, e.g. data visualisations, communicating AI-driven recommendations.
- Experience working with and contributing to user interface design systems.
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched Pension scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance including Partners and Children cover
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A challenging and fun environment that rewards results
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales