UX Designer (CF-33938962)
Type: Initial 3 month contract
Rate: £417 per day (Inside IR35)
Location: Hybrid working from Northampton office
Start Date: 01/09/2022
A key client of mine is looking for 5UX Designers to join one of their biggest clients on an exciting project. The successful candidate will join the existing design team to help craft first-class online experiences for their customers.
- 5+ years experience in professional UX design (in-house or client side)
- A portfolio that demonstrates strategic thinking, UX process and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills including negotiation, influencing and conflict resolution
- Experience creating unified digital experiences across multiple channels
- Extensive Business Analyst experience
- Proven track record in Business Analysis and good knowledge of the payment card business and or acquiring business with the ability to manage across multiple projects of differing size at any one time
- Strong commercial and financial skills
- Understanding the agile methodologies
- Experience working in the financial sector
- Knowledge of regulatory and governance standards
- Agile/waterfall methodologies
- Experience of leading a team of business analyst's from across IT & Business
If you are interested in the role above, please apply below
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales