Verification Engineer - Bristol
A key client of mine in Bristol is a fast growing start-up who has reached round 2 of their growth plans. They are looking for a enthusiastic and talented verification engineer to join and expand their verification team within their Bristol office.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and developing testbenches for and checking the functionality of IP blocks
- Formulating and writing System Verilog coverage statements
- High proven competence with System Verilog and Verilog
- An active exposure to UVM or OVM environments
- Able and willing to get to the root of a test failure
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure in a fast-moving environment is essential
- Being a self-starter with a desire to solve problems is key
- Experience of RTL design
- Familiarity with SVA assertions or similar
- Hands on experience with Formal Verification techniques and tools
- Working knowledge of Verification Planning and Management methods
Please contact Francis Harwood or alternatively apply to this advert for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales