VP of Architecture
VP of Enterprise Architecture (fully remote ongoing) opportunity to join a UK based AI Healthcare Technology provider.
The VP Enterprise Architecture will oversee all technical aspects and technological resources of the company for the purpose of organisational growth, stability and consistency, providing a technological vision and leading the company's technological development strategy.
- Own the corporate footprint, delivering a single technology roadmap
- Ensure all aspects of the companies architecture are well documented and maintained.
- Engineering and tooling recommendations, standards, and consistency of use
- Conduct research to improve the companies technological assets and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Develop and direct all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal usage policies for employees
- Consistently evaluate technical efficiency and make changes as necessary, developing a culture of continuous improvement.
- Develop and enhance the company's website to increase site traffic
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company
- Direct the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a major continuity event, also known as disaster recovery plans
- Significant experience in Life Sciences &/or Healthcare industry
- Extensive Azure knowledge in design and deliver
- Big data engineering experience
- Microsoft Dynamics and platform design
- Machine Learning data optimisation
- ETL toolsets and data manipulation
- Agile experience in DevSecOps environment
Skills and Qualifications:
Advanced IT Knowledge, Motivator, Critical Thinking, Interpersonal Skills, Technological Analysis, Data Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Website Development, Research, Business, Computational Skills, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Public Speaking, Industry Knowledge, Presentations, Team Building, IT Terminology, Computer Network Development and Maintenance, Client Management
- Pension up to 10% employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme with Cash back benefits and discounts
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Critical Illness Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- Electric Car Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted dining
If this sounds like a good fit and something you could be interested in, don't hesitate, apply today.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales