Workday Developer opportunity to join a dynamic Media Technology company, based in London.
Workday Developer position - up to £95,000 + Benefits - London
You will be working closely alongside the Finance team, with extensive ERP, business and technical knowledge/experience, you will report into the Senior Business Applications Architect and be responsible for the development and enhancement of the Workday ERP platform across the wider Business.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Escalation point for Workday Admin on ERP technical issues
- Develop, test, document and deliver solutions for complex business needs
- Develop, build, and test Workday reports.Work with architect and senior developer to support critical financial functions on Workday financial system
- Proactively conduct long-term improvement operations to
- Develop, build, and test BIRT reports.
- Load data into Workday using EIBs
- Work with Workday Admin to ensure security for Workday financials is set up as appropriate.
- ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Assist technical team with development of APIs used to integration with various enterprise software and data warehouse
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven ability to support enterprise financial systems especially workday financial systems
- Working knowledge of Workday APIs and EIBs
- Strong expertise of Workday business processes
- Working knowledge of Workday Studio and BIRT reports
- Working knowledge of Workday integrations
- Understanding of financial processes related to proposal-to-cash, procure-to-pay, general ledger, financial reporting, and budget
- Expertise in Workday report writing
- Working knowledge of Workday security and roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communications
- Ability to work with both business and technical teams
- Good written communication skills
- Proven ability to understand and document business requirements
If this sounds like a good fit and something you are interested, apply now!
** This employer can provide sponsorship for the right individual **
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job