I'm currently recruiting for a AI Engineer for a key client of mine based in Cork. My client are market leaders in Digital marketing and are now taking their next step in their growth by adding an AI Engineer to help with their development.
The main responsibility as an AI Engineer is to, build an Artificial Intelligence (AI) system that will be capable of detecting and assessing graphic and video content.
Experience needed as an AI Engineer:
- Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics or another quantitative field
- Hands-on programming experience
- Hands-on experience on computer vision with deep learning algorithms
- Experience with Python as well as Tensorflow, Keras and/or PyTorch
- Good mathematical background, good understanding of calculus (partial derivatives) and linear algebra
- PhD in a relevant area, or being in PhD study
- Experience on GAN
- Strong problem-solving Skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experience on knowledge transfer or industrial experience
- Experience in a commercial as well as academic environment
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about, please get in touch today by apply directly below with your most recent cv and I will be in touch soon.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales