Role: Chief Technology Officer
Location: Dublin/Ireland/Remote - you will need to be based in Ireland in order to work remotely
Salary: Depends on Experience
Are you passionate about building and scaling new products, as well as teams, and taking ownership of what you do and looking to work on the most exciting technical projects? Then this CTO role could be your next move.
The company is unique in what they do, and own a captivating approach to technology innovation. They work independently but are part of a global unit of companies specialising in one area. The company's success is attributed to putting forward and implementing new technologies, and enhancing current product offerings. You will work primarily on improving and enhancing current product offerings working daily on maintenance, and planning out the future of new product offerings that are on the horizon. You will work in a highly successful company with a talented core workforce, that are seeking to hire further onto the team at all levels in their aim to grow further internationally. As CTO, your experience won't be too far from being hands on technically, including as an architect/developer, and you will work with a skilled technical team. One of the best places to work in Ireland, there is an excellent culture and working environment on-site, and work life balance is believed to be key to their success in company culture. You will have flexible working hours and your own autonomy with the support of others to accomplish your goals.
What you will be doing as CTO
Your day to day role within this role will be to take ownership of the technical team, drive technical projects, and to solve the company's technical headaches. You will have the autonomy to input your own ideas from day one, and receive the backing to do so. You will need to be well-versed in current technologies, as you will need to be hands on with the technical team as required to take on relevant activities to support your team
- You will manage solution development activities from infrastructure through to design and development
- You will manage systems and infrastructure, ensuring efficacy and efficiency
- You will lead the migration of company services to the cloud
- You will define goals for continued research and development on company products
- You will outline a plan for technology usage in the company
- You will be required to make strategic executive resolutions based on technological requirements
- You will be required to establish specific timelines for developing and implementing technological needs
- You will ensure all technology activities adhere to regulatory standards and procedures
- You will mentor and support team members
- You will handle and maintain budgets related to project delivery and technology
- You will effectively communicate a sound technology strategy to various stakeholders
- You will also oversee IT budgets, IT operations and cost and performance of cloud environment
Your background as CTO
- Proven ability as a CTO previously (1-3 years)
- Proven hands on technical experience in recent years
- Proven ability managing and motivating a team of technical experts
- A track record of delivering on projects.
You will need an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa only to apply to this role.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales