Cyber Security Consultant (CF-33902877)
One of our clients seeking a Cyber Security Consultant to join our successful and expanding Cyber Security Services team as part of our growth plans for the next five years.
They would like to employ someone that is curious, creative, likes solving problems, and understands the business-context and drivers for cyber security. The position will provide opportunities for progression, a variety of projects and clients, access to senior team members for collaboration and support, and a friendly and supportive working environment.
The Cyber Security Services team's clients include SMEs, multinationals, tech start-ups, and public sector organisations. The type of work includes strategy, governance, compliance, offensive security, and managed security services.
The team is diverse, with people from a variety of countries and with a variety of professional and educational experience.
- Evaluation of IT Controls for clients, identifying exceptions and assisting in the development of appropriate mitigation strategies;
- Gap assessments of compliance with cyber security frameworks, e.g. ISO27001, NIST, CIS.
- Contributing to methods and plans to undertake client work.
- Drafting reports to describe findings and suggest recommendations that address the issues identified.
- Supporting the team across the full range of advisory projects undertaken.
- Managing multiple projects concurrently, prioritising time and workload as required.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
We are open to hearing from candidates from diverse professional and educational backgrounds.
- Working with organisations on cyber security related issues.
- Cyber security governance frameworks, such as ISO27001, NIST, CIS, and undertaking assessments against the frameworks.
- Working in a professional services business.
- Interacting with clients / business stakeholders on issues related to cyber security.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Write clearly and in plain English. This is really important to the team, our primary output are reports.
- Think analytically and logically, and organise projects and tasks accordingly.
- Plan and organise time, working in a team environment and dealing with multiple competing requests.
The qualifications below are a suggestion. If you have the experience, then qualifications are less important.
- Honours Degree with a focus on Computer Science, Information Systems or IT Security.
- A degree with post-education experience that is relevant to the job.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales