Full Stack Engineer (CF-33932267)
My client is a global manufacturer of healthcare products and provides of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, medical devices and diagnostics markets.
As a Neptune Developer you will be part of the team that builds and develop Applications in the Medical /Pharma sector using the Neptune DXP / Planet 8, Planet 9 - Open Edition platform.
- Experience with Neptune development
- Experience with Web development technologies
- First rate communication and social skills, including verbal and written, and the ability to influence non-technical and technical staff with the ability to tailor communication to audiences of differing levels of technical expertise
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively with other authorities and teams, with the ability to adapt and compromise
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be part of the Neptune Software core developer team, constantly expanding and improving the Neptune DXP
- Build great looking apps with the Neptune DXP
- Be aware of the direction technology is going and be proactive in implementing the vital changes to ensure that the company is moving in line with that
- Collaborate with our team on the product's lifecycle
- Create clean, testable, and well-documented code
- Participate in product improvements and testing for new releases
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales