Lead Salesforce Developer - Dublin
Lead Salesforce Developers are needed for an exciting, innovative and growing Salesforce Practice within a global consultancy based in the heart Dublin.
The Lead Salesforce Developers will be involved in the architectural design of Salesforce solutions. You will lead a team of developers to implement high quality solutions. You will collaborate with clients to design innovative solutions with strong user experience. You will be working with some of the best Salesforce Developers around who all believe in quality code and best practice.
These roles are an integral part of the Salesforce Practice that will provide amazing new opportunities and progression in your career. The role offers a bonus, structured career progression, certifications paid, private medical, life assurance, WFH / Flexible working options and lots more!
- Extensive development experience with team Lead responsibilities while working on a Salesforce implementation.
- Experience leveraging major capabilities within the Salesforce Platform e.g. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
- Experience using the Lightning UI and Lightning development frameworks to meet client needs
- Experience applying appropriate release management approaches for projects
- Agile delivery experience
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more please apply below, email
If this role isn't right for you we offer a £200 referral bonus.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales