Penetration Tester (Junior Leader role) (CF-33937693)
You will be joining an exciting Security Consultancy based in Ireland with offices in mainland Europe and the UK.
In this role you will be mentoring junior Pen-testers aswell as covering operational areas.
This is very much a leadership role with the opportunity for amazing Career progression.
- Vulnerability research duties
- Mentoring junior pen testers
- Auditing of OSS and proprietary web/mobile/desktop applications
- Developing security testing tools, including but not limited to fuzzers, semgrep rules, Burp Suite extensions, etc.
- Ability to discover, document and fix security bugs
- You're passionate about understanding complex systems and can have fun while doing it
- Top-notch in web security. Mobile and desktop appsec is nice to have. Show us public research, code, advisories, etc.
- Eager to learn, adapt, and perfect your work
- 2-3 years Pen testing experience
- Remote work, with flexible hours
- min 6 month contract with possible extension
- Competitive Daily rate (€420)
- Access to high-visibility security testing efforts for leading tech companies
- Possibility to attend and present at various security conferences around the globe
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales