Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect - Dublin
A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect is needed for an exciting, innovative and growing Salesforce Practice within a global consultancy based in Dublin.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect will need to hit the ground running. You will be leading the design of enterprise scale solutions for some of the world's most well-known companies. You will architect, design and develop end to end solutions and provide support and best practice for the team. You will drive innovation and continuous improvement in design and delivery practices and help oversee the technical aspects of development teams SFMC implementations.
This role is an integral part of the Salesforce Practice that will provide amazing new opportunities and progression in your career. The role offers a bonus, structured career progression, certifications paid, private medical, life assurance, WFH / Flexible working options and lots more!
Essential Skills Needed:
- Experience designing and implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions in an enterprise environment
- 7+ years' experience working with marketing technology
- 3+ years' enterprise Salesforce Marketing Cloud development and architecture experience
- Understanding of how Marketing Cloud fits into the marketing technology landscape, and how it can work with other technology stacks such as Google, Adobe, etc.
- Expert understanding of Design Patterns and Architectural Styles as they apply to marketing technology solutions
- Understanding of cross channel customer engagement strategy, design and development.
- Agile delivery experience
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Strong team player
If you feel that you are suitable and would like top put yourself forward for the role please contact Callum Gardiner on [email protected] computerfutures.com
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales