** Exciting Opportunity to Join One of the Global Leading Consultancy Companies within Ireland**
Role: Salesforce Architect
Location: Dublin City Centre
I'm currently looking for a Salesforce Architect for one of the biggest global leading Consutancy Companies in the world based in Dublin City Centre, Ireland.
They are now looking for a Salesforce Architect to join their already impressive team in Dublin, to help with the designing and implementing Salesforce solutions in an enterprise environment. You will be joining a team that includes Salesforce architects & engineers, strategists, UX/UI designers, service designers, digital architects and digital marketers - a powerful combination of technology skills, creativity, and business acumen. We provide our clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
What you will be doing as a Salesforce Architect:
- Lead the design of Enterprise scale Salesforce based solutions across a range of clients
- Support delivery teams in driving innovation and Salesforce best practice in the implementation of client solutions
- Support Solution planning and estimation
- Lead the technology solution on proposals for medium complex projects or elements of highly complex projects
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in design and delivery practices of our solutions
- Manage technical aspects of development teams to deliver full lifecycle Salesforce implementations
- Act as a role model for the team by always demonstrating the highest standards in technical design and development
- Provide training and coaching to the software developers in the teams
- Conduct quality reviews of our implementation to ensure they meet our high standards.
You will need as a Salesforce Architect:
- Experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions in an enterprise environment
- 5+ years in a Dev Lead role and 1+ years as an Architect
- Expert understanding of Design Patterns and Architectural Styles
- Strong delivery experience leveraging major capabilities within the Salesforce Platform e.g. Force.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Wave Analytics
- Integration experience with on-premise systems leveraging platforms such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi or InformaticaTo prioritize well, communicate effectively, and enjoy working in a team.
- To enjoy a fast-paced environment and to successfully handle ambiguity.
If you feel the above is something you would be interested in hearing more about, please get in touch with me today by applying today with your most up to date cv and I will be in touch very soon for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales