Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Role: Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Salary: Depends on Experience
A Senior Cyber Security Analyst is urgently needed to join a talented, accomplished and rapidly expanding technical security team in Dublin. This is a fun and energetic work space with plenty of learning and development in order for you to progress your cyber security career further.
You will work with a large specialist IT company in Dublin, securing information, networks and infrastructures of clients worldwide. The company prides itself on supporting employees and there is a vibrant and dynamic culture on-site, with flexible working options (including remote working) and excellent packages on offer. You will work in a knowledge sharing environment, and the company places a particular focus on career development. The company is looking for individuals who take ownership of their responsibilities and drive solutions to solve complex technical issues. The company strives to overcome every challenge their clients face. The successful candidate will illustrate outstanding customer service skills and enthusiasm to provide an excellent service to clients.
Nice to have
- 3-5+ years' experience working in an incident response role across various sectors
- Previous experience working with security controls in Windows/Active Directory environment
- Driven cyber security professional with a passion for information security
- Strong analytical ability in relation to solving technical issues and flexibility in handling multiple issues at once
- At least one of the following technical security certifications: CISSP, CREST, CEH
What you will be doing as Senior Cyber Security Analyst
- You will become a senior member of a highly skilled and growing team of Technical Security experts and your role will consist of leading and carrying out incident response tasks and analysis, and executing intrusion analysis on networks for multiple clients.
- You will manage the incident response lifecycle from triage to confinement
- You will evaluate and recommend tools and technology for incident response use
- You will pursue potential threats on client networks, and carry out analysis including reverse malware engineering, threat intelligence and digital forensics
- You will have a deep understanding of technical security requirements, and conduct research projects to maintain and grow knowledge within technology
- You will have an in-depth awareness and understanding of changes/advancements in the incident response domain
- You will support the knowledge sharing environment of the business, and collaborate with colleagues across other relevant teams to enhance client experience
- You will adhere to and maintain compliance with industry regulations and standards
- You will mentor junior members of the team and support with improvements to be made in relation to incident response services provided
Sound like what you're looking for? Apply now!!!
You will need an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa to apply - no other visas are being considered.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales