Senior Cyber Security Specialist
Role: Senior Cyber Security Specialist
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Depends on Experience
A brand new requirement for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist to be based in Dublin City Centre
The company is a global leader in what they do, and they are hugely successful in countries all over the world, with plans to extend their operations into many more. Headquarter in Dublin, they are a company who consistently grow and expand, and each year they enter into approximately twenty new locations. Their products are distinctive, and for over fifty years have competitively remained one of the most profitable companies in their area. They are an organisation that fully promotes health and well-being, with work/life balance a key area they focus on for their employees, with excellent holidays and flexible working options available to everyone. They are looking to hire a Senior Cyber Security Specialist where you will report directly to the IT Security Manager.
- CISSP or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in an information security position
- Bachelor's degree in IT or another related area
- Cloud security experience
- You are a self-starter, and have the ability to work on your own initiative
Your Role as Senior Cyber Security Specialist:
You will be responsible for working across all IT projects in the company, and take a risk based approach in preventing threats and vulnerabilities to the systems and infrastructure of the company. You will be heavily relied on to ensure projects adhere to information security best practice, and are aligned to the company's security frameworks and standards.
- You will work with relevant stakeholders and teams in the business to support information security requirements and support the company in achieving these goals
- You will act as subject matter expert for relevant project teams in building security into systems and applications
- You will carry out security assessments on projects from a governance perspective, and advise on compliance controls required
- You will work to implement security standards across different technologies and applications in the business
- You will work collaboratively to ensure solutions are delivered effectively and timely
- You will work to effectively contribute to enhancing the company's information security policies
- As required, you will also participate in forensic investigations and vulnerability assessments and integrate your findings
Please note: You will need either an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa - no other visas are being considered for this role.
Sound like the role for you? Want to know more? Apply now!!!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales