Senior Information Security Analyst
Position: Senior Information Security Analyst
Location: North Dublin
Salary: Depends on Experience
About the Company
An innovative, market leader based in North Dublin are seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst to become part of their existing information security team. The company uses the latest tools and technologies in IT, and operates at a global level. The company is passionate about creating and continuously developing its superior market brands. They are a company that prides themselves on supporting their employee's career progression and development, providing a challenging and supportive environment. You will have the opportunity to work with high level cyber security software, with a team exclusively built with the passion for strengthening the company's security posture.
Your role as Senior Information Security Analyst
You will work alongside a highly skilled information security team, driven to successfully prevent and control security threats. You will report directly to the Head of Information Security and you will be directly responsible for developing and maintaining a governance, risk and compliance framework. You will have overall responsibility for monitoring the security posture of the company, and required to effectively manage the company's IT security risks.
- You will develop information security policies, procedures and standards across the company, and act as a security specialist for IT projects
- You will design and implement a security awareness programme for the company's employees
- You will be involved in enhancing the current third party management framework, and evaluate new third parties
- You will be responsible for auditing third parties in relation to security best practice
- You will also support internal and external audits, and conduct assessments on systems and the network and provide remediation recommendations as required
- You will work alongside relevant data protection colleagues in relation to GDPR
- You will also be required to work with the team if an incident is identified, and apply your technical expertise in resolving threats e.g knowledge of security controls and mitigation technologies
Your background as Senior Information Security Analyst
- 3-5 years' commercial information security experience in a similar information security GRC and technical position
- CISSP, or relevant security certification
- Security controls knowledge e.g IDS/IPS, networks, firewalls
- Previous experience working on cloud security projects
Sound like the next opportunity for you? Apply now to be considered!!!
Note: EU Passport or Stamp 4 required to apply only.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales