Webinar - The Bug Bounty Business
The Tokyo Cybersecurity Meetup will be hosting a virtual panel discussion on Wednesday, 25th November at 12:00 JST that will provide an engaging overview of the bug bounty business from hands-on practitioners based in Japan.
- Justin Gardner (aka Rhynorater), Bug Bounty Hunter
- Ruby Nealson (aka rubyroobs), Computer Security Consultant
- Robin Lunde, Penetration Tester, PwC
Topics to be discussed:
- What is bug bounty hunting?
- How does one become a bug bounty hunter?
- Case studies of interesting bugs
- The bug bounty hunters’ toolkit
- Bounty volume vs. size
- The value of bug bounty programs
- Future challenges and opportunities for bug bounty hunters
- The state of the bug bounty business here in Japan
The panel discussion will be moderated by Thomas Glucksmann, Co-Host of the Tokyo Cybersecurity Meetup.
Following the panel discussion there will be an opportunity for the audience to ask questions directly to the speakers.
Bug bounty hunting is a complicated profession, register now from the right bottom form to learn more.