Webinar - Penetration Testing in Japan
The Tokyo Cybersecurity Meetup will be hosting a virtual panel discussion on Wednesday, 27th January at 12:00 JST that will explore the current situation of penetration testing in Japan.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What is penetration testing and why is it needed?
- Pen testing best practices
- Recommended pen testing tools
- Common vulnerabilities encountered at Japanese organizations?
- Legal boundaries for pen testing in Japan
- How to become a skilled pen tester
The panel discussion will be moderated by Thomas Glucksmann, Co-Host of the Tokyo Cybersecurity Meetup.
Following the panel discussion there will be an opportunity for the audience to ask questions directly to the speakers.
Want to know more about penetration testing? Register now to learn more from the form on the right bottom.