A key worldwide player in the online consumer services industry is just entering the Japanese market, and they are looking for a Head of Sales Operations to lead their team in Tokyo. You will work closely with their global offices and take on hands-on responsibilities such as managing KPI targets, automate sales processes within the Salesforce platform, gathering intelligence on competitors, and managing a team Sales Operations experts to set up the sales team to success in Japan.
You should speak fluent Japanese and at least conversational level English, and possess some experience in the following areas:
- Strong Sales Operations experience
- Experience in the EC/OTA/similar industries
- Team management experience
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Strong interest in EC and online services
- Fluent Japanese, at least conversational English (you will use it when talking to the HQ of the company)
Joining as the head of their sales operations team in this early phase of their entry to Japan will mean an exciting, fast-paced and creative environment, with great career prospects both on the short and long-term. The company offers good work/life balance, an international environment, and competitive salaries.
If you are interested in learning more, please reach out to Bert Almady on LinkedIn or by email.