Serving over 40,000 institutions in almost 200 countries, this client provides information, insights and technology that drive innovation in global financial markets. They build products and offer services using cutting-edge technologies that connect people to the investing information and tools they need, giving our customers the confidence to make the best decisions.
Manages book of business to grow revenue and market share at owned accounts, maximizing customer satisfaction and achieving company's objectives. The Account Manager will oversee the development and execution of account strategy while coordinating account activities to provide strong, consistent service levels. A successful account manager will work with stakeholders across the board to deliver relevant value propositions helping customer to grow their business, minimize risks or improve productivities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Fluent command of Japanese both oral and writing. Keigo a necessity.
- Teamwork spirit - Willingness to participate as a full member of team.
- Strong sales skills
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Persuasiveness - Personal style of communication to influence others to accept an idea.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5-8 years in corporate sales - responsible for selling of complex solutions.
- Experienced in end-to-end sales process, account planning, and account management
- Experience selling subscription solutions.
Due to a large volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.