Agreement Manager - Energy
The leading transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. As an energy system integrator, we understand, design, build and serve optimal power systems for future generations. Our solutions provide the needed flexibility to integrate renewables and secure power system reliability. We support our customers over the lifecycle of their installations with services that enable increased efficiency and guaranteed performance.
In this era of innovation and fast changing world of energy, we are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies with smart technology - together. Want to join the ride?
We are currently looking for a
Agreement Manager, Energy Business Japan
You will be a member of our Energy Services Regional Operations North & East Asia team and a key person in our organization to drive service business growth for our rapidly increasing installed base. Preferred location for this position is in Tokyo, Japan.
- Commercial and overall performance of assigned agreements including renewals, upselling, and lifecycle margin
- Operative and technical performance of customer power plants, identification of customer pain points and addressing those with corrective actions
- Identify performance improvement measures
- Customer satisfaction
- Collecting receivable in a timely manner
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with assigned agreement customers
- Understand what is important for assigned agreement customers, what are their specific business drivers and how our offering can help to minimize risks in operations and performance
- Proactively communicate with assigned agreement customers to ensure all pain points are identified and all needs are addressed
- Proactively propose new solutions, performance improvement programs and upgrades to assigned agreement customers to ensure increased reliability, availability and efficiency of power plants
- Identify potential issues to prevent events causing revenue losses.
- Ensure trustable estimations / forecasts according to lifetime as well as annual budgets / estimations and comply with contractual obligations.
- Cross collaboration with Contract Support Centre as well as local field services team.
- Maintaining customer related data in CRM.
- Perform Customer Experience Management, customer satisfaction survey, and elaborate action plans based on feedback from assigned agreement customers in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Plan, lead and manage operation and maintenance activities at the plant and assigned team.
- Ensure that the performance targets of the plant are reached according to the contract.
- Ensure competent resources and competence development within assigned team.
- Ensure that the condition of the plant and equipments are according to applicable guidelines and policies and take corrective actions when needed.
- Ensure that the work is executed at plant according to Wärtsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Implement Contract Management action plans, processes and guidelines in the assigned responsibility area.
- Prepare reports, plans and budgets as instructed by the Contract Manager.
- Identify and actively seek to improve operational and maintenance reliability and availability of the plant.
- Develop the operation and maintenance working routines at the plant.
- Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships.
General Skills :
- Solid presentation as well as communication skills and customer relations
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Open mind & characteristics
- Be excited about challenges
- Japanese business culture knowledge