As Conferencing Service Manager for Asia you would be responsible for the team leadership, senior service representation and service life-cycle ensuring that our current services, along with future capabilities, are run effectively in line with the company's IT digital, sustainability and customer focused agenda.
This exciting, diverse role represents the expansion of the Conferencing services team who are responsible for meeting room solutions, video conferencing, virtual events and webinars as well as customer contact centers across the Asia region. Working within our IT End Users Service function you will be committed to deliver excellent customer service and focus on the customer experience to ensure our services meeting the current and future business needs. The company is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
We're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Service, Demand and Supplier Management
* Represent customer experience across Conferencing services
* Drive the adoption of Conferencing technologies across region and support simplification of demand, design and deployment of services
* Manage key local suppliers and their services to ensure quality, value for money and consistency
* Ensure close partnership with global Service Managers, Operation Leads and technical teams to aid prioritization, service improvement and lifecycle of services
* Represent Conferencing & wider services at a senior level for escalations into appropriate global Service Manager
* Consolidate global data and reporting requirements across services to identify opportunities for delivery by Operations and Service
* Build consistency of services within region; developing regional demand forecasts for team development and ongoing alignment with the Operations Conferencing Lead
* Manage internal stakeholder requirements and where needed challenge thinking around adoption of new, emerging technology and importance of global architecture, engineering standards
* Ensure global demand process adhered to for all new and in-service improvement requests
* Team leadership, mentoring and coaching of direct reports in line with the company's values and behaviors
* Continue to mature and build the application of relevant Service Management (ITIL), project management, Agile/Lean ways of working across team
* Own talent and succession planning across team
Stakeholder & Communications
* Communicate strategy for Conferencing services and co-ordinate engagement across sites in partnership with local IT (Campus)
* Take ownership of services in major incidents to ensure coordination across parties, effective communications and stakeholder management
* Build regional network with business (non-IT) colleagues, key suppliers and local site contacts. Facilitate creation of process, work instructions or service agreements as required
* Very strong senior leadership engagement, communication and management experience
Essential Skills and experience
* Strong experience of developing and managing relationships with both customers and suppliers
* ITIL V3 Foundation Level.
* Strong communication, facilitation and relationship building skills plus influencing and negotiating skills
* Very strong senior leadership communication skills and clear expectation management
* Excellent knowledge and experience of risk management and assessment
* Experience of running developments and improvements to a globally consumed service with multiple demand channels.
* Financial acumen and experience for running an end-to-end IT service
* Proven escalation management capability
Desirable Skills and experience
* Business Administration / Information Service Degree
* Fully operational and experience across all aspects of the ITIL service management disciplines and lifecycle within their domain of expertise
* Ability to work well in diverse, multinational teams and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
* Direct Reports - Yes
* Budget Responsibility - No
Global Travel as required - Mainly in region with occasional global trave
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018
Apply for this Job