APAC IT Delivery and Change Senior Manager
European retail brand with strong markets globally and in Japan.
The Delivery & Change Senior manager is responsible for all aspects of the
Programme Delivery for all IT enterprise application related projects
across Japan/ Asia Pacific region. The role ensures that agreed
projects and programmes are delivered to meet the needs of the
business. As such it is important that the scope of the deliverables
encompasses both technical and business change in line with the
The Delivery and Change Senior Manager will ensure that Projects and
Programmes are delivered to the highest standards, that they are
mobilised in the right way, that the outcomes are clear, and that
progress is driven to ensure that scope, time, quality and cost targets
are met on a consistent basis.
The Delivery and Change Senior Manager will ensure the effective and
efficient delivery of the agreed IT strategy which is itself in support of the
agreed business strategy. Although not exclusively the principle work
will centre around the enterprise application solution such as Dynamics
365 FO, Retail and CEM platforms. Other applications are also being
deployed to support business model.
The Delivery and Change Senior Manager is responsible for managing
a team of internal IT professions, contractors and external vendors
tasked with the implementation of core services.
The Delivery and Change Senior Manager will work closely with
colleagues responsible for application portfolio, infrastructure & service
and etc. to ensure that the outcomes support the needs of the business
teams. A structured programme roadmap will be maintained so full
consideration is needed to ensure that the technology enables smooth
upgrades in support of a vendor roadmap.
The Delivery and Change Senior Manager will manage the Project and
Programme delivery team members (internal and external) based
across the business. As part of the role the Delivery and
Change Senior Manager will be expected to:
- Perform periodic performance appraisals for team members (internal and external).
- Hold team members to account for the delivery of quality work which meet defined high IT standards.
- Lead complex initiatives and challenging project teams
- Communicate topics and concepts to the team and a diverse audience
- Handle multiple overlapping projects and competing deadlines within the team.
- Lead business and IT environmental changes
Attributes Essential Desirable
- Japanese & English Fluency is needed, 3rd language in Mandarin or Korean is highly appreciated.
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving Skills - Isolate complex problems using internal and external tools.
- Problem Resolution - resolve application design and logic errors.
- Delivery & Change Senior manager needs to have subject matter expertise in both the business and technology. The position requires the ability to understand the business sufficiently to communicate the importance of projects to the technology teams, as well as to understand the technology sufficiently to communicate the complexity in simple terms for the business.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of ERP, Data Model, BI, Business process
- Extensive experience in delivering IT technical solutions
- 5+ years of SQL and reporting experience
- Strong leadership International experience and working in a matrix management structure
- Knowledge of the Consultancy industry
- 5-7 years of experience on BPR , ERP implementation and business analysis.
- Expert knowledge of C/AL programming experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics(NAV,AX,CRM,365) is welcome, other ERP (SAP, Oracle, etc. ) can be considered.