An Application Engineer is required for an initial 12 Month Contract, Outside IR35. Rate around £500-£550 Per Day.
They have ideally asked for somebody with Censhare experience but have also said they would consider somebody with Nuxeo experience.
* Installation and configuration of censhare Server, censhare Service-Client, censhare Render-Client
* Relational Database technologies (Oracle DB, Postgres)
* AWS/Linux computing and networking practices
* Linux commandline, cron, binaries such as ImageMagick & FFMpeg as well as ability to manage filesystems and mounts
* Should have completed censhare Admin/Admin-Client training
* Experience with integrating 3rd party technologies with censhare Server
* Familiarity with censhare REST API
* Familiarity with both censhare Web-Client and censhare Java-Client
* XML, CSV, JSON formats
* Advantageous to have experience with Adobe software (InDesign, Photoshop, InCopy, InDesign Server) and common workflows relating to design and publishing
Please send me your CV if of interest?
Or alternatively if this isn't something that would match your skillset please can you share with anyone who you think this would be of interest to?
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job