As an Associate Application Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery of stable and performant application, through addressing tickets, resolving incidents, reporting, documentation, communication with stakeholders, investigating the common issues to find out a root cause problem and improve.
As one of the fastest growing company in QSR, you will work in a fast-paced, innovative environment like no other. In our Commerce IT team, you will be working in a dynamic environment with diverse members from global team as well as business members in Japan.
Key Job Contents
* Application Support
* Technical Consultations
* Reporting on Incident Management Metrics
* Document, and track issues and the reasonable steps taken.
* Be actively involved in optimising processes to create efficiencies in daily BAU activities.
* Identify the root cause of problems before they have a major impact upon business process and communicating these with relevant stakeholders for resolution
* Manage business stakeholder expectations through clear and accurate communication
* Provide After-Hours Support (within an on-call roster).
Required Skills and Competencies
* 3+ years proven experience in an in-house desk / desktop / Application Support role.
* Business Level English & Japanese
* MS SQL DB Server administration and T-SQL query language
* Public Cloud services (AWS or Azure)
* Microsoft IIS Server 7.0 and above
* Microsoft Server Operating System and services
* Relevant industry experience and certifications
* ITIL Foundations
* Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021