AWS Architect/ Devops
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Salary: ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum + competitive
Sectors: Cloud & Infrastructure
Job Type: Permanent
- Architects AWS environments for multiple engineering teams using Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Ansible and Terraform and industry best practices.
- Supports engineering team with infrastructure issues and needs in areas of data storage, and compute performance.
- Utilize right tools to monitor the infrastructure's health and cost and proposes solutions to improve both.
- Maintains and improve infrastructure in most effecient manner
- Plan, roadmap and implements a scalable, robust, secure and easy to manage AWS environment (best in class networking and security practices)
- Architects and builds a central logging, monitoring and alerting across the company
- Excellent communication and people engagement skills.
- English fluency is needed, Japanese ablity is a plus but not necessary.
- AWS Advanced Networking/ AWS Security/ DevOps Professional Certifications
- Docker (building, managing, securing, deploying images).
- Large-scale Kubernetes management (Helm expertise is a plus).
- Infrastructure as Code tools: Ansible and Terraform with experience launching environments in production.
- Coding skills in Python, Bash, Go.
- Agile/Scrum experience in delivering infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of CI pipelines and tools: Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Staging vs Production, Canary deployments, A/B testing.
- Experience working with Software Engineering teams to remove impediments and debug applications.
- Production system management and monitoring
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com