- Management of all Azure tenant resources and other cloud related systems.
- Design and implement enterprise-scale Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Collaborate with different teams to understand business and technical requirements and ensure solutions meet those requirements.
- Ensure high availability of critical systems and applications.
- Ensure security controls, standards and policies are implemented across entire areas of responsibility.
- Configure and manage monitoring tools.
- Vulnerability management for cloud environments.
- Assist in the implementation and ongoing use of DevSecOps tools and processes.
- Support Power BI and Azure DevOps tenants.
- Identify and implement opportunities to reduce Azure consumption costs.
- Provide support for data related services and deployments within Azure.
- Assist in the management, support and security administration of Linux based operating systems.
- Minimum 3 years' engineer and management experience of Azure based environments, with in depth knowledge of Azure services.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with DevOps tool chains and processes.
- Experience supporting enterprise cloud data environments.
- Expertise with infrastructure automation using Azure DevOps, ARM and Terraform.
- 2-3 years' experience with other cloud services such as AWS and Cloudflare.
- Expertise in cloud security best practices and implementations.
- Experience managing and troubleshooting SSL certificates.
- Experience administering Linux-based environments.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job