Backline Technical Support Engineer
International Network Security platform provider that is investing in rapidly growing the Japan office to meet their explosive sales.
Work with cutting-edge technology in a major leading Network Security vendor with a flexible work-life balance and guidance to expand your experience and career!
The Backline Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for troublshooting, resolving, and documenting customer reported network issues, as well as providing configuration recommendation and assitance in service deployment.
You should be able to speak Fluent Japanese and Basic English (read / write), and possess some experience in the following areas:
- Experience with firewalls, network security, and/or Application Delivery Switches (Server Load Balancers) is preferred
- Any of the advanced networking certifications is preferred (CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, or JNCIP).
- Extensive knowledge and experience troubleshooting Layer-2/3 protocols for example, VLANs, VRRP, OSPF, BGP, ISIS, IPv4/6, ARP, RIP, NAT, and Layer-4 protocols (TCP, UDP)
- Thorough understanding of application protocols, HTTP, SSL, FTP, SMTP, RTSP, SIP, Diameter, and DNS.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
For more information, please apply or contact Julien Hulet on LinkedIn, or by email (j.hulet @ computerfutures.com) as soon as possible.