Location: Tokyo, Japan
Salary: ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum + competitive
Sectors: Digital & e-Commerce
Job Type: Permanent
What does this role entails?
- Assist in the development of brand building plans in line with the objectives of the division including; sales and marketing plan, new product launches, digital and ecommerce to deliver financial growth for a specific category.
- Work to increase brand awareness and engagement across consumer via compelling marketing strategies. Involve in the development and implementation of sales and brand strategy that drive sales, share and profit goals.
- Manage relationship with agency to ensure focus and investments are in line with brand vision and are impactful and drive towards conversion/sales.
- 5-10 years of experience in actual Brand Marketing within FMCG industry, with experience of taking responsibility of brand P&L.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills with leadership across multiple functions.
- Proven track record of new launch initiatives in multi-tasked launch schedules and of managing brand portfolio holistically with base business product renovation.
- Native Level in written and spoken Japanese with strong Business Level written and spoken English
- Creative mind and open willing to take risks and try new things
- Strong ownership to lead project management working with internal/external partners.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com