This client is look for an experienced Business Analyst looking to join an established but growing company. If you are looking for the opportunity to work with different projects with motivated people than look no further.
What would you be doing in this role?
- Facilitate discovery sessions with stakeholders to gather requirements - you will be the face for your team's projects
- Create user stories from requirements
- Negotiate throughout the different phases of their assigned project
- Ensure that all members of the projects understand their duties and roles within a project
- Assist in creating a project road-map
What do you have to bring to the table in order to be considered for this role?
- At least 3 years of experience working in the capacity of a Business Analyst
- This is a hybrid opportunity, must be able to commute to DuPage County in Illinois
- Amazing communication skills - you will be constantly building relationships and representing your team during stakeholder meetings
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- Huge plus to have experience with Salesforce and Jira
- Experience working with marketing teams is also ideal
What's in it for you if you end up being getting this opportunity?
- Up to $120k Base Salary
- 401k with match
- Comprehensive Health Insurance package with Vision and Dental included
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Massive dining discounts at their locations
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job