Business Development Manager
A fintech company who is a leader in international exchange. Their USP is that it processes transfers using completely transparent exchange rates. In addition, it also follows a clear pricing band based on how much money you expect you transfer each year. The company provides individuals and businesses with an easy and reliable means to send money overseas.
Reporting to Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a network of e-commerce partners and clients across the globe, working closely to increase client's registrations and revenues generated from both B2B and B2C clients. With the continuous growth plan for the Japan market, this sales role provides an incredible opportunity for a motivated, ambitious, target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic to join the Partnerships Sales team and set up the B2B business. Once the relationship is contractually agreed, you will be responsible for nurturing it through to the point of client introductions being made and ensuring that the client successfully registers and trades with the brand.
What you'll do:
- Solid experience in developing sales strategy with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to identify new business opportunity, approach key decision makes, understand client's need, and maintain good relationship with clients.
- Responsible for closing agreements with high value partners for long term partnerships.
- Mixture of both telephone and face to face sales activities.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing team to plan and execute marketing events such as seminars, exhibitions, and promotional campaigns, along with developing localised sales and marketing materials.
- Accountability to achieve monthly and annual targets
Who you are:
- 5+ years of partnership, business development, and/or direct sales experience of business development, ideally within financial, export and/or e-commerce industries.
- Proven track records of sales in Japan market
- Energetic self-starter able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethics and accountability on targets, aggressive but prudent, tenacious, and passionate to win the deals.
- High interpersonal skill with excellent Japanese communication, and business level reading and writing English proficiency.