Business Development Manager
Role title: Business Development Manager
Role location: Japan
This fintech startup is known for prioritising delivering next generation solutions and bringing innovation in financial services to life, specializing in B2B and B2B2C products for cryptocurrency, digital payments, digital wallets, digital investments, and more. Having been experiencing strong growth since the start, the client is looking for a new business development executive to help lead their growth.
What you'll do:
This role will focus on developing B2B business.
- Solid experience in developing sales strategy with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to identify new business opportunity, approach key decision makes, understand client's need and maintain good relationship with clients.
- Experience in capital markets experience, preferably experience in Debt/Bond Capital Markets
- Responsible for closing agreements with high value partners for long term partnerships.
- Mixture of both telephone and face to face sales activities.
- Accountability to achieve monthly and annual targets. These targets should be achieved through the generation of new business through telephone-based sales, appointment setting and successfully entering into contractual agreements with affiliate partners
- Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations
Who you are:
- You love talking to new people. The idea of making a sale really makes you tick and you don't shy away from cold and warm calling; in fact, you love it. Converting leads into clients gives you a buzz. As does a target driven role and the opportunity to earn great rewards for your hard work and determination
- 5+ years of partnership and/or direct sales experience of business development, ideally within financial or banking industries.
- Proven track records of sales in Japan market, having access to industry related resources is a plus.
- Energetic self-starter able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, also able to think strategically and outside of the box.
- Strong work ethics and accountability on targets, aggressive but prudent, tenacious and passionate to win the deals.
- High interpersonal skill with excellent Japanese communication, and business level reading and writing English proficiency.
- Well organized prospects and pipeline management with keen sense of prioritization.