Business Intelligence Omnichannel Manager (CF-33983055)
Key Objectives: Omni-channel /Customer experience analytics are key strategic capabilities that Medical Company will build to strengthen our customer experience via omnichannel platform through data-driven decision-making enabled by market and competitive insights and analytics. The Manager for Omni-channel & Customer experience analytics will be responsible for delivering data-driven insights in Medical Company to drive digital transformation and data-driven decision-making culture.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to understand strategy, and to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to accelerate omnichannel approach and customer experiences.
- Lead analytical projects that deliver insights to business action planning in cross-functional team.
- Define and track omnichannel KPIs and metrics
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of omnichannel related commercial activities, marketing strategies, business processes and strategies.
- Liaise with stakeholders around the business to improve execution of current projects as well as to learn and improve share analytic initiatives, serving unmet business needs and accelerating innovation.
- Work with supporting technology teams to improve internal data variety and quality
- Relationships/Communication - Ability to manage successfully in a matrix organization, ability to drive cross-functional team engagement, and create and sustain internal relationships with franchises and functional teams.
- Leadership - Has demonstrated the ability to lead cross functional teams and influence key stakeholders in delivering results.
- Strategic Understating - Ability to understand market and business dynamics and develop/adapt strategies to drive growth through market expansion, penetration, and market share gains.
- Drive for Results - Be a source of strategic insight and direction in the Business Unit and the Franchise. Ability to inspire the teams to fulfill customer requirements and fuel business growth.
- Teamwork - Able to effectively partner across franchises and functions. Able to influence across the organization to drive business results.
- Critical thinking - Ability to actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
- Business Savvy - Broad knowledge and understanding of the technical, operational, commercial, and marketing elements of the business and the organization. Ability to make good judgments and quick decisions based on robust business understanding.
Required Experiences and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare marketing
- 3+ years of experience in a business-related business report / analytics role
- Experience in leading cross functional project.
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Experience in development marketing strategy, digital marketing strategy
- Experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods
- Proven ability to drive business results with data-based insights.
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams
- High-level of leadership with strong communication skills
- Project management skills
- Fluency in Japanese, business level English
- Knowledge of healthcare relevant data sets
- Experience in business intelligence and company-wide reporting
- Knowledge or experience working in the healthcare industry
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021