Change and Communications Manager
Global 'Big Four' Consulting firm with a strong digital presence. Currently creating a new team to implement digital innovation in a new area.
This role will focus on the roll out of our internal digital solutions, non client facing
Change managers focus on the impact of change. They aim to minimise the negative effects and maximise the benefits of organisational change. This often involves focusing on the people side of change - identifying the impact on people, getting them ready for change, and handling any resistance to change.
Change manager responsibilities
- Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
- Evaluating the impact of planned organisational change.
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change.
- Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process.
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives.
- Providing coaching and training to employees at all levels.
- Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these.
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
Other common titles for change professionals include:
- Business readiness lead
- Organizational readiness analyst
- Organization adoption lead
- Implementation specialist
- Business transition analyst
- Business transformation manager
- Benefit realization manager
- Change realization lead
- Strategy realization analyst
As this is a soft skills focused role we are looking for the right person rather than a specific skill set, however a rough outline would look like this
- 3 years + change management experience
- Experience working in tech
- knowledge of using change management software such as Alteryx, JIRA, Nintex and Sharepoint
- Bilingual, our office operates in both English and Japanese only so being conversational in both of these is important
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills..
- Good listening and communications skills.
- Strong business acumen.