Cloud Migration Project Manager
A global power within business enterprising software and a cloud infrastructure solution is seeking a Project Manager to join their growing business in Japan. With huge financial power and offices globally, this is an opportunity to join this exciting business and spur on further market share in Japan.
The Cloud Migration Project Manager will work directly with a variety of clients to support success and assist them in driving value out of using the software solution. You will develop a wide understanding of customer wants, needs, and objectives in order to ensure that the software platform is maximized to its full potential. Project Managers will act as a point of escalation for key customer issues and ensure swift resolution, in turn ensuring high customer satisfaction and retention.
You should be able to speak Native / Fluent Japanese and Business level English, and possess some experience in the following areas:
- Successfully completed your studies in the area of business administration / business informatics or a comparable degree.
- Have 5+ years of experience in consulting / customer success management or business transformation or improvement in IT/SaaS projects.
- Have a deep understanding of a company's business processes and can easily stay on top of things despite their complexity.
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and have a quick understanding.
- Have experience in analysing complex data sets and consulting customers concerning the results.