Cloud Support Engineer (CF-33856434)
Providing end-to-end data coverage, observability, and security across a variety of solutions for customers, this data platform provides enterprise grade services for data-driven outcomes.
From Tokyo, as the Cloud Support Engineer, you will be working with a team of 10 including members in Japan, Hong Kong, and Australia to support clients across the North Asia Region. With opportunities to grow your career to be a manager or pursue your career in a different technology expertise or function, this is a great time to join as the brand continues to expand its features.
Take this opportunity to play a key-role in the Japan organization and grow your career with a team of highly technical and dedicated Support Engineers.
Report to: North Asia Support Manager
Key Language Skills: English (Business), Japanese (Native or JLPTN1)
- Take ownership over issues to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Establish root causes of problems and form solutions or workarounds.
- Reproduce issues and file bug reports, escalating to product team
You should possess at least 3 of the following:
- 5+ Years in similar role supporting technical end users
- Ability to work across a variety of environments and systems
- XML, HTML, CSS, XML
- Scripting: Shell, Python, PERL
- Networking concepts: DNS, Firewalls, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- AWS services or other IaaS familiarity
- *SIEM or SOAR experience highly evaluated
Joining to be a key member of the Japan organization and Technical Support team, you will provide great value to customers and continue to grow the business through continued customer satisfaction!
In return you will be rewarded with an easily visible career promotion path and a great salary.
For more information, please apply or contact Perry Chung on LinkedIn as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018