Commercial Enablement Principal Specialist
Global healthcare company.
* Engage with relevant internal stakeholders to include Business Unit Leaders, National Sales Managers (NSM) Regional Business Managers (RBMs) & Business Intelligence (BI) to implement SFE program
* Provide tailored programs for Territory Design and Territory Alignment
* Monitor the activity of the sales force and their results while also aligned to the needs of relevant stakeholders
* Monitor data analysis, sales tracking data and sales activities to support recommendations to the sales management teams to develop and improve performance of sales teams
* Support with the development, implementation monitoring and reporting of incentive plans
* Lead SFE internal meetings to ensure metrics are clearly understood and acted upon.
* Develop and drive Segmentation & Targeting based on sources of appropriate data
* Adapt the segmentation to balance investments and geographical needs for each business unit
* Working with the Commercial Excellence Team to deliver Segmentation and Targeting of all stakeholders across the channels being deployed to include face to face, remote access, digital, MCM to support the optimization of stakeholder interaction and the evolution of the business
* Proactively assess and recommend on the development of SFE in collaboration with relevant APAC and global teams.
* Inspire, lead and ensure governance internally on all SFE projects
* Build the profile of SFE within Japan organization
* Develop transparent analytics and measurements and ensure standards are realistically set and maintained for all programs
* Bachelor's Degree required Preferred Experience / Skills:
* Preferably 3+ years of relevant work experience in CRM
* Rich knowledge of SFDC function and capabilities
* Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
* Strong business acumen and can recognize problems, opportunities and provide value-added business solutions
* Able to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Communicate various stakeholders effectively with respect to achieve the goals.
* Fluent Japanese and English for business communication / presentation / reporting
Nice to Have
* Advanced degree (MBA, MA Ed, MA, or PhD)