Seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect for Japan who will provide proactive communication with customers; coordinate fit for purpose estimates; assist in Cloud Solutions Architecture development; sizing, Cloud upgrade planning.
What you'll do:
- Design an effective solutions with knowledge with the technology stack and be a technical "go to" for the Sales Team
- Navigate the Cloud Solutions Architect Process and improve the Sales to Cloud Operations handover process
- Provide guidance to functional project teams. Contribute to knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice or project). Ensure team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project. Provide KT (knowledge transfer) session to other engineers.
- Engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; develop new methods to apply to the situation.
What you'll need
- 3 - 6 years in ERP Software Deployment (Consulting, Technology, networking & Cloud Computing)
- Knowledge in integration, tools and cloud partner alignment is desired
- Ability to present within own area of expertise as part of a customer sales presentation; Network Virtualization and Software Defined Networks Architecture and Solution Design
- Familiarity or experience with ITIL Methodology and Data Center technology and operations.
- Ability to travel domestically and overseas as required
- Fluency in Japanese and English
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018