Company delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary which has annual revenue of over $110 billion.
- There are four major roles that the Solution Consultant needs to play - Trusted Advisor, Technical Subject Matter Expert, Presales Consultant, and Technology Evangelist.
- Understand the technology landscape of the customer - what systems are they using, what are their technology preferences and limitations, do they have a cloud point-of-view, understand the customer's technology decision-making process.
- Understand customer's business priorities - what are the motivations, what is their growth or cost optimization strategy, how does regulation affect their business.
- Identify key stakeholders in the customer and establish working communication with them to be able to share Infor's point-of-view and gain deeper insight.
- Develop documentation that reflects understanding of customers' priorities, landscape, and requirements.
- Build level of expertise in Company Technology / Cloud.
- Collaborate on Customer opportunities with Solutions Sales, Pre-Sales and Product Management communities.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience in the sales cycle.
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- This position typically requires up to 24 months of prior business Solution Consulting / Services experience.
- Strong technical background with an understanding of Cloud, Integration, API, Machine Learning, and/or Analytics.
- Must have good understanding of how systems in an Enterprise level communicate and work with each other or 3rd party systems.
- Understanding technology aspects like databases, networking, APIs, web services, Script/Web-based Programming such as Python or XLST, etc. would be a bonus.
- A strong customer focus and excellent communication skills, able to articulate messages very clearly. You are a storyteller.
- Enthusiasm and ability to present complex technology in detail or simply depending on the audience which could range from CIO down to end users, therefore comfortable in delivering quality presentations in person and remotely.
- Ability to communicate well in English and Japanese.
- 50+% travelling within the APAC Region (Mainly Japan and surrounding countries).
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient problem solving, interviewing and fact-finding skills; capable of lateral thinking to come up with new innovative ways of selling our software.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021