A globally renowned advertising and marketing service provider with over 120 office in 88 countries and dealing with some of the world's biggest brands!
About the role
The Social Copywriter is a crucial part of our client studio, working closely with the Creative, Business, Strategy and Delivery teams.
This ideal candidate will be a social trendsetter at the forefront of what is now, new and next in storytelling, content trends, new technology and emerging platforms, pop culture, and everything in between.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in social media area and happy to meet with people who wants to explore the area within one of the most exciting and global creative agency.
- Partnering with Content Creators and working closely with the Creative, Business and Strategy Lead to get to the right briefs that deliver remarkable and innovative ideas across social platforms.
- Maintain strong understanding of social platforms and take an active role in all aspects of social media projects - identifying the brand's issues, running competitive benchmarks, forming recommendations, building the architecture of proactive messaging, and reactive engagement.
- Engage in near and long-term creative strategies for each social media platform
- Conceive, create, and launch new content ideas for owned platforms, including Instagram and Twitter
- Create assets for regular posts. Work hand in hand with the Community Manager to craft compelling copy for social media assets and activities.
- Write exceptional social copy that is based on analytical research, brand tone of voice and standards, and a deep understanding of the target audiences and the social community at large in response to briefs.
- Have full understanding of social best practices, content performance and analytics-backed insights
- A self-starter with proven ability to take initiative who has experience with defining and executing copy strategies to scale and engage online communities.
- He/she must have a deep understanding of the latest social platforms and the content that engages people on those platforms, crafting conversations, based on consumer content consumption behaviours, informed by analytics and balanced with brand pillars.
- In short you don't just write copy, you initiate conversations, you know proper grammar, and when to ignore it and have already thought of ways to improve this description.
- Creative excellence is essential. Plus, you must have dedication, persistence, and passion for the speed and evolution of social media. Your knowledge of the platforms should be deep enough that you know how to push them to their limits.
- Have been working in a similar position for at least 3 years, be hands on, and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team, in a faced paced atmosphere.
- Having precise attention to detail and determination to bring craft and quality to the creative work
- Bringing a strong working knowledge of how copy must evolve and adapt to suit different media
- Creating and maintaining a consistent and adaptable brand tone of voice.
- Translating specialist expertise into language appropriate for a customer audience.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021