Corporate Communications Manager
Foreign company within Fortune 500, and is one of the top major brand in IT Hardware Industry.
With total of more than 70,000 employee globally.
The Corporate Communication Manager is responsible for managing corporate media relations, executive thought leadership and other strategic communications that elevate our corporate presence.
We expand the company presence at key industry events, promote our corporate brand positioning, and enhance the impact of strategic marketing initiatives, such as Data Makes Possible, through the corporate communications platform.
- Executive Communications/Speakers Bureau
- Thought Leadership for Corporate & Advanced technology
- Media relations with Business media and Government relations
- Corporate Sustainability communications
- Public Affairs & Trade Associations to increase awareness and positive perception of the company in Strategic Growth Markets
- Corporate communications management with JV partner
- Internal Communications
Qualifications (Required and Preferred) and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or above (business administration or marketing degree is a plus)
- 10+ years of experience in Public relations especially with business media
- Comfortable in close communication with Company executives at all levels including CEO/COO/EVP levels and local business stakeholders
- Presentation key message and story building capability
- Comfortable in handling confidential information
- Ability and willingness to travel locally
- Leadership in program management
- Budget and agency management
- Language (written and verbal): above Business level English and native Level Japanese - <Priority High >
- Hands-on and independent person
- Crisis management experience is a plus
- Government relation experience is a plus
- Broad marketing experience (such as PR, Brand, Online & Legacy Media, Partner-Marketing, Social, Event and Channel Marketing) is an advantage