Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce businesses in the country with over a billion users around the world. Aside from its very well known e-commerce platform, the company has also diversified its business portfolio in other sectors such as fintech, digital content, and communication services.
Overview of the role:
The role of CRM Planner is primarily responsible for growing and maintaining the e-commerce platform's customer base and will have the opportunity to take ownership of relevant projects and initiatives from research, planning, to the execution phase of the said projects.
As a CRM Planner, you will be responsible for one of the important CRM missions of the business and provide valuable shopping experience through broad range of actions such as segmented/ personalized campaigns or recommendation management, UX improvement, utilization of digital marketing etc.
These actions may include:
- Planning and running membership programs/ services which enclose customers and secure long term business growth
- Executing segmented/ personalized campaigns/ recommendation based on customer behavior, interest, loyalty etc. and deliver appropriate offers which align with their needs & wants
- Leading UX improvement of core site sections for easier usage of the e-commerce platform
- Enhancing and expanding communication channels to continuously reach and engage with customers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience, ideally with user communication planning/ CRM planning experience
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Having worked at a similar industry (Internet or E-commerce) is a plus
- Business level English communication skills
- Fluent level in Japanese communication skills