This Global Business Analytics platform has continued to be a leader on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 10+ years in a row. With cloud-based and on-premise versions, this platform is highly flexible providing features such as Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Integration, Data Lake, Data Warehouse, and much more.
In Japan, they have 40 members and have continued to grow at a rapid rate. With double digit sales growth across APAC and continued portfolio expansion, this is a very exciting time as they are looking to IPO soon!
Their team is looking for a Customer Success Manager who will join a team of 8 members reporting to the APAC Senior Manager. This role will have the opportunity to support clients across Japan, Australia, and the ASEAN market.
See some great features of the company below:
- International Team - Opportunity to work with internal and external stakeholders across APAC
- Team Culture - Team-oriented with opportunities to gain support from senior members
- Work-life balance - Manageable and limited OT
- Career Growth - Clear career path for Senior and Team Leading Opportunities
- Career Flexibility - Ability to build your career the way you want - with internal transfers to new functions
Take this opportunity now to be part of a Pre-IPO with a great Team-focused environment and Work-Life Balance.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be the expert in customer use cases, needs, and business outcomes to identify how to best support the customer journey. Acting as the voice of the customers internally, you will provide feedback and insights while suggesting strategies to better serve customers.
In addition to Native Japanese and Business English, you should have the following:
- 3+ years working in Customer Success Manager, Sales, Presales, or similar customer-facing responsibilities
- Strong understanding of SaaS and Enterprise software products and business solutions
The following are not needed, but would be highly evaluated:
- Technical knowledge of any of the following: Database, Analytics, Programming, SQL, Scripting, Web Development, Cloud Tech, API, Enterprise Architecture/Solution Implementation
For more information, please apply or contact Perry Chung (p.chung @ computerfutures.com) or on LinkedIn.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021