- Support and maintenance of CyberArk Privilege Access Manager components including but not limited to Central Policy Manager (CPM), Credential Providers, Digital Vault, Privileged Session Manager (PSM), Privileged Session Manager for SSH, and Password Vault Web Access (PVWA).
- Design, document, and deploy new CPM and PSM connectors from the CyberArk Marketplace.
- Knowledge of CPM and PSM connector customization.
- Central Policy Manager (CPM) policies management and redistribution.
- Utilize CyberArk APIs to replace repetitive manual tasks with scripted automation.
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk servers to ensure consistent availability of system to customers.
- Implementation and maintenance of corporate security standards and baselines for the CyberArk products.
- Maintain platform design diagrams and user support documentation.
- Assist architects and product owners with documentation and implementation of new PAM user stories and epics.
- Install, test, and certify new product versions, bug fixes, and security patches.
- Responsible for Privileged User account lifecycle management of various Active Directory, Window, and UNIX accounts using CyberArk components.
- Creating safes and managing the access and permissions for them.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule for after-hours support.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job