Data Analytics Lead (CF-33897494)
■ 職務内容 / Job Description In line with the Data and Enabling Group objectives, the role holder will
* Support in Delivering the next generation data platform "NexGen"
* Typically engage with analytics and solution consumers in various functions, understanding the business problem, developing the appropriate analytics / technology strategy and ensuring value creation from the insight.
* Support business insight through the delivery and management of data using statistical, machine learning and/or AI methodologies and technologies. It would include the ability to manipulate and prepare data (structure and unstructured) prior to analysis, the development of advanced modeling algorisms, the presentation of data to help impart insight as well as the ability to articulate the implication of such insight. Typical Accountabilities Understanding the business problem, developing the appropriate analytics strategy and ensuring value creation.
* Engage business stakeholders (e.g. commercial, finance, HR, medical), lead the solution / delivery and planning
* Plan end to end partnering with necessary experts from preparation of data (internal, externa, structured, unstructured) to make it 'analytics ready' including profiling, integrating, tokenization, cleaning and filtering.
* Visualization and representation of all types of data or analytics output to convey insight to business decision makers or effectively feed data into business applications.
* Ensure that all activities the Data & Enabling Group is undertaken have appropriate privacy and compliance authorization prior to initiation.
Major projects / initiatives are listed below:
* Business application transformation associated with data & analytics
* Conversion of data consumer from legacy DWH into newly developed cloud based platform
* Look out and consider technologies with better effectiveness and capabilities through proof of concept
* Manage associated IT services in Data and Enabling IT area as IT service manager
* Innovating in Business Intelligence - development of novel algorisms to facilitate data driven decision
* Develop an environment which fosters a high-performance and innovative organization of Commercial domain.
* Build strong strategic partnerships with the customer groups and senior stakeholders to identify the accurate customer forecasting, demand planning and effective operations of the IT solutions.
■ 応募資格（経験、資格等）/ Qualification (Experience & Skill etc.)
* Experience in the areas of Business Intelligence, Reporting, Data Analysis, Data Management, Data Science or relevant technologies.
* General IT management experience such as IT service management, project management, solution delivery
* Understanding of the structure, provenance and meaning of the source data crucial to the business. Proven experience of IT project, Deployment, Operation & Maintenance relevant to IT Systems of the global companies.
* Strong engagement, communication, and stakeholder management skills, including excellent presentation.
＜歓迎 / Nice to have＞
* General knowledge of BI, Analytics, or RWD/RWE in healthcare systems.
* Computational science skills, mathematical expertise, relevant domain expertise and business engagement skills.
* Use of Data Science Modeling Tools, and/or Visualization Tools.
* Business acumen, Business process management, Customer focus, Stakeholder management
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018