Global pharmaceutical company.
This position as a data engineer will contribute in various Data Management projects and activities to support business commercial operation and its strategy planning.
* Planning, building and running enterprise class information management solutions across a variety of technologies (e.g. big data, master data, data profiling, batch processing, and data indexing technologies)
* Using programming frameworks/languages like core Spark, Spark SQL, Python, Pyspark for data transformation
* Using programming languages such as Python/Spark/Pyspark/Java/SQL with distributed data processing frameworks such as Spark to build data pipelines
* Ensuring appropriate security and compliance policies are followed for information access and dissemination
* Defining and applying information quality and consistency business rules throughout the data processing lifecycle
* Project management support and user demand management related with Data Utilization initiatives.
* Collaborating with information providers to ensure quality data updates are processed in a timely fashion.
* Managing the information portal and its customer-facing resources (data catalogue, data portal, etc…).
* Defining data quality rules and establishing processes to implement them.
* Build a strong data governance framework by working with global and affiliate stakeholders
* Basic verbal and written communication in English is required
* At least 5 years experience in a several data processing roles such as database developer/administrator, ETL developer, data analyst, BI analytics developer, and/or solution developer of contextual search applications
* Skill of programming frameworks/languages at least 1 or 2 in SQL, Python, Spark, Pyspark, Java.
* Experience to Design, build and operate data lake/ data pipelines/ data processing.
* Ability to interact with business leaders in non-IT conversations
* Great team player with a commitment to contribute to the organization's performance
* Collaborative attitude to work with various team members and managing vendor relationships effectively
* Good understanding of IT Project management